Poll: Over/under: The amount of 3's Maxi and Reggie will make combined set at 5.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
66.67%
4 66.67%
Under
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 75: UTA (45-30) @ DAL (46-29) | 114-100 win
I signed up for Discord, but found--like I already knew--that I can't run my mouth (typing fingers) while watching the game.  I need to do one or the other.

So...I watch the game and then come here to say what I need to say and read comments by others.  I like comments by others.

I don't like conflict in threads.  Discussions?...of course!  But when the "discussion" degrades into "he says, she says", or "...you didn't say it like I want it said!", or "...that's not what I said",or ad infinitum, then I wish those "discussions" could be highlighted in red, so I don't have to waste my time reading them.

I know enough about basketball to enjoy the game on several levels.  Even if I didn't...I'd still be a true blue Mavs fan.  And I have been since the very early eighties--whenever they started, I may be getting senile by now.

Anyway...this is why I don't use discord.  Notice how I made a short story long and wandering...?
[-] The following 3 users Like ballsrchr's post:
  • DallasMaverick, KillerLeft, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 75: UTA (45-30) @ DAL (46-29) | 114-100 win - by ballsrchr - 03-29-2022, 02:42 PM