Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does Jackson get inconsistent minutes
(12-01-2019, 09:23 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: I am not even that bothered by him not starting though I think he is the only true Sf on the team, but why does he not get 15-22 minutes every night.

He does not take bad shots, he rebounds avg for his position, he plays good defense. 

He moves better with out the ball better than anyone on the team and he runs the floor well as well.

A lot of that consistent improvement is recent, to be honest.  He's historically, as early as the first games of this season, been below average in rebounding, and his defense has not been stellar.  That's improved over this season.  If you look at reviews of him in Sacramento, the defense was substandard.

Let's give Carlisle and our coaching staff some credit.  They are developing him into a solid piece in this rotation.  He's having to earn his minutes and I think he is.

I'd love to see what the rotation is at the end of the season.

Personally, behind Seth Curry and Delon Wright, I think there's a lot of players that I wish had more playing time.  Right now, the way the team is playing, I love just about every one of them...We all know that JJB should be getting more time, even though I know why he isn't.

DFS is playing outstanding...Kleber is doing great.  I don't know who you bench...there's more players on the team that I think need more minutes than those that I think need less...  That is really a good thing.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why does Jackson get inconsistent minutes - by TXBamanut - 12-01-2019, 09:31 PM