Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEWS: Donnie Nelson sues Dallas Mavericks
(03-17-2022, 03:35 PM)Tyler Wrote: I read it as Cuban withdrawing that offer in September. Note that this is 7 months after Donnie claims he learned of the alleged sexual assault against his nephew. So according to Donnie's timeline, he was actively negotiating a 10-year contract with the organization he believed protected a sexual predator who harmed his own family member. And only after that offer was withdrawn and he was fired did he decide to take a principled stand.

This is a mess all around. I'm not sure who to believe. But I'm going to reserve judgement until I hear more details not so clearly leaked by the guy filing the lawsuit.

Find it difficult to follow the timeline in the ESPN article, but it sure makes it sound like Donnie was willing to overlook the sexual harrassment, until he didn´t get his 50M dollars. Confused

Let´s be honest, it´s hard to believe that, just like Cuban, he wasn´t aware of the events happening during the first go-around of this, given his position and tenure within the organization. 

We just can´t have nice things with this team. Undecided
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEWS: Donnie sues Dallas Mavericks - by Mavs2021 - 03-17-2022, 03:52 PM