Poll: How many assists do JB+Luka+SD get? O/U 21.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
57.14%
4 57.14%
Under
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 69: DAL (43-26) vs BKN (36-34)| 113-111 WIN!!!!! DINSWISHIE
what a game.  What an ending.  Didn't think it was our night.  Couldn't keep them off the boards but this team just fights.  I really like a mentally tough team.  

I really like the contrast of style of plays with Luka, Jalen and Dinwiddie.  I am not a huge fan of all starting.  But we have only seen it a few games.  I think both Dinwiddie and Jalen sort of get lost when Luka starts the game looking to score.  Jalen is the efficient, high shot percentage, minimal mistake player who typically has trouble getting to the line a lot.  While Dinwiddie is the more natural scorer, can use his height to his advantage, and most importantly can get to the line to help him get his points.  And Luka is just Luka.   The nets defended him really good late.   There is nothing you can do.  Just hoped he missed.  He didn't.

Sterling was not good.  I will say being thrown in games when you really haven't played much the last 30 games is really tough.   Most players are rhythm players.  Trying to get back into a groove after so much time on the bench is really hard.  With that being said, hopefully his minutes are reduced.  I don't think they are needed.

Maxi is so valuable on defense but he really looks spooked right now on offense.   He needs to keep shooting though.  Hopefully this is just a little rut.  

I liked how Josh is not hesitating shooting the three when he has a good look.  Good.

That Nets team can be scary good.  I don't think they can win it this year as such a deep seed and so little time all playing together.  But if that team is healthy next year and Simmons is not finished, that team is the clear favorite imo.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • ballsrchr, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 69: DAL (42-26) vs BKN (36-33)| Mavs -2 Favorites| 6:30pm CST - by Chicagojk - 03-16-2022, 09:16 PM