Poll: Who finishes the game with more points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tatum
14.29%
1 14.29%
Luka
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN!
(03-15-2022, 08:40 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: LAC employs Zubac and starts him on a team full of large wings that COULD do what people around here are thinking is the best way to build

Not Zubac in my mind. Even Doncic runs circles around him. In my opinion, he's not the kind of upgrade that makes sense on this team. The one good thing about Dwight Powell is that he moves well. It's just a guess on my part, but I would think Kidd wouldn't want to lose that in the current offense. Zubac is not slow, but I think you would reach for someone who moves better than Zubac.

The Boston/Toronto comparison wasn't about a specific player, but the high usage of active bigs who aren't just slow-footed players living in the paint. Plus, Doncic is making a good living off the P&R. I would think any player coveted by Dallas would be an active player in the P&R. Statistically Mitchell Robinson is both a good P&R man and a good rim protector, so I can see the interest. What they don't want (in my opinion) is a defensive player who can gets burned by smaller players (KP).
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN! - by Winter - 03-15-2022, 02:57 PM