Poll: Who finishes the game with more points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tatum
14.29%
1 14.29%
Luka
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN!
(03-14-2022, 11:55 AM)mvossman Wrote: I feel like all three guys (Powell, Maxi, Bullock) are all quality role players that are ideally not in your starting lineup (or more importantly your finishing lineup).  Its an issue this team has had for years, not enough starter quality players.  The problem is exacerbated right now because we have 4 starter level players and 3 of them are PGs.
I’m here. I like our 2 home grown guys as backups, I wish our FO would get over them being starters (and have been hoping the recent change of bodies in there would bear that out). There is no world in my mind that has us winning a championship with either one starting, and I really have a hard time believing anyone else has that belief. 

I’ve viewed the years of starting Powell as him being a placeholder for the eventual right replacement and him being the perfect change of pace/different look backup. I see how that isn’t how Cuban thinks, but figured he’d eventually come around. Another thing about him starting, he isn’t that spring chicken anymore, how does he age in the coming years? Cuban likes to say father time is undefeated, well, he let go of Nash because of Father time.

I want Powell and Maxi on the team, but if they are the hold up to getting this team to the next level, I have no problem parting with either of them. That goes for anyone not named Luka.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN! - by ItsGoTime - 03-14-2022, 12:38 PM