Poll: Who finishes the game with more points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tatum
14.29%
1 14.29%
Luka
85.71%
6 85.71%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN!
(03-14-2022, 11:31 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I guess I'm in the minority. I don't think Powell is the absolute ideal starter, but I also don't think he's some huge weakness. I wish there was a cheap option to go a little bigger playing behind Powell and Kleber, but I actually have quite a bit of faith in both of those players. 

I prefer either of them over Porzingis, for example, especially in the playoffs. 

It's true that if one of them gets worn down/hurt the team is in a lot of trouble, but I don't know that any team is well suited to endure such a situation. 

The guy I'm most worried about is Bullock, personally. If I were to choose the area most in need of upgrade it would be his role. That's not to suggest I think he's terrible or anything, I just think he's the worst starter.

I feel like all three guys (Powell, Maxi, Bullock) are all quality role players that are ideally not in your starting lineup (or more importantly your finishing lineup).  Its an issue this team has had for years, not enough starter quality players.  The problem is exacerbated right now because we have 4 starter level players and 3 of them are PGs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mvossman's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 68: DAL (42-26) vs. BOS (41-28)| 95-92 WIN! - by mvossman - 03-14-2022, 11:55 AM