Poll: What do you think about THJr
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Starter Hope
40.91%
18 40.91%
Master Chuckfest
15.91%
7 15.91%
Trade him!
29.55%
13 29.55%
Tim Hero Jumper
13.64%
6 13.64%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The X-Factor Tim Hardaway Jr.: DAL to give long term extension?
(11-30-2019, 09:49 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(11-30-2019, 09:11 AM)Sigma4Life Wrote: He’s the exact player we need in his current form so why trade him for an unknown? Efficient scorer, very good 3pt shooter, solid man on man defense. He just needs to fix the occasional off the ball mental lapses.
This has been the debate everytime someone does well for a small period of time. I'd really hate to think he got his value up to his contract level (at least), we don't trade him and he starts believing his press and goes back to being what we saw with him before these 5-8 games. 

The thing that has most impressed me is his defense. We see he has the tools to do this, but he guarded Booker all game and held him well below his point average for the season. I was actually surprised that DFS didn't draw that assignment being the resident defensive ace. Then we look at the game Oubre had with DFS guarding him...

I doubt he will go back to his former self as long as he plays alongside Luka. He is getting plenty, has success and plays the right way even when his shot isn't falling.

Its the type of play he plays, not the success that iss relevant here.

Porzingis also found a role as defensive anchor. Doesn't have a place on offense yet but also isn't forcing it as much anymore.

Team has clearly put winning first, for the majority they look out for how they can contribute to winning streak nce the Knicks game.

Bench is a bit rough now since the rotation has tightened.

Bench is missing a bailout/first option which barea has shown to be capable of. It's interesting to observe. The bench doesn't need to dominate though. Playing a slow pace and keeping the game close is enough.

Bench would profit from Powel though. More than the starters do.

I prefer Maxi starting.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The X-Factor Tim Hardaway Jr. Thread: Hyperbole Starting Campaign - by SportPsychMav - 11-30-2019, 09:59 AM