Poll: Who will win this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dallas Mavericks
66.67%
8 66.67%
LA Clippers
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 57: LAC (27-30) vs. DAL (33-23) | 97-99 loss
Fun game...tough loss.    Mavs were a little sloppy in the second half with turnovers that gave the Clippers the lead.  Clippers hit some tough shots late.   Mavs made it a game late and had a shot at the end.  Didn't go in.

I agree with others...Luka and Jalen are going to be worn out if Dinwiddie doesn't really help.   

I know Luka and Mann have had words often, but I really like him.  Championship teams need players like that.   You can find guys...even in the second round.   psst, psst....mavs.   Just a really tough player.   Josh Green...take notes.

Mavs fight their butts off but they really can't run away from teams due to the lack off offense.    When you can't run away from teams....you lose these types of games sometimes.   Even with Bullock playing well it just seems like they really struggle to score.  Man, a trade deadline move to get someone at the 4/5 who can get easy buckets would have helped......I wonder if we tried.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 57: LAC (27-30) vs. DAL (33-23) | Feb 12 7:30 pm | - by Chicagojk - 02-12-2022, 11:07 PM