Poll: Who will win this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dallas Mavericks
66.67%
8 66.67%
LA Clippers
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 57: LAC (27-30) vs. DAL (33-23) | 97-99 loss
(02-12-2022, 09:49 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I mean, with the amount of 3's we're already putting up, Bertans is just more of the same singular focused offense.

This is valid. There will be much less variation in the offensive approach. Except, I think the point is to get dribble penetration into the paint more, not create only threes. Obviously, you have to hit enough threes for the defense to acknowledge that weapon.

There will be no more post ups this season by anyone not named Luka. At least not very many. The spread offense is back (maybe with more off-ball cutting than in Carlisle’s version, idk). 

But, there are now going to be more people on the floor who are capable of attacking closeouts, in theory. That is what many of us thought was the way forward at the end of the season last year. But, I get how some people thought dumping the ball in to KP was a good development, and if I was in that camp and I would probably be pretty disappointed right now.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 57: LAC (27-30) vs. DAL (33-23) | Feb 12 7:30 pm | - by KillerLeft - 02-12-2022, 09:53 PM