Poll: What to do with Justin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Crucial Trade Sweetener
33.33%
7 33.33%
Should start
47.62%
10 47.62%
Keep him benched
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Justin Jackson Hype Train! All Things Justin
(11-27-2019, 10:22 PM)radioaktiv Wrote: I really like Jackson but I feel like he's the most overrated guy in this forum these days.  Love his floater game and occasional 3s, but his blown layups drive me nuts and it's not like he's being a big factor in defense either.  IMHO he's right where he should be in the rotation until he can develop more.

I absolutely love his floater game and ability to shoot 3s as well! However like you said he's always blowing important layups. Just a part of his game he needs to work on and hes young so there is plenty of time.

The only place we are different in opinions here is I think he needs more minutes. I'd definitely love to see him getting more of THJ's minutes. If RC thinks he can get THJ going enough to get his stock up for a trade then we have to ride it out and complain about guys who aren't getting as much burn for the good of the future of the team I guess...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Justin Jackson Hype Train! All Things Justin - by Lucky Luciano - 11-28-2019, 06:27 AM