Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: McCollum+Nance+Snell to NOP | Hart+Sato+Walker-Alex+Louzada+1st+2 2nds to POR
(02-09-2022, 08:40 AM)omahen Wrote: I can't accept such excuses.  Everyone knew it was crucial offseason for Mavs. He knew what he was signing for and what is his job. If he is not capable to do it, it is on the one who hired him.  

And even if we accept all of the above, wouldn't it be smarter to leave youirself flexibility moving forward instead of locking yourself into big long term contract (next to other big long term contracts) with a team that realistically isn't strong enough to contend. I know it is very easy to be smart from far away, but these are people that are paid millions to do their job.

We all know who pulls the strings.  It isn't the least bit reasonable to hold a novice who had been on the job a month responsible for things that Cuban, Finley et al were doing.  And I'll let you explain to Luka why we decided to let Hardaway walk and not fill the spot because we were prioritizing flexibility for our newbie GM over winning.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: McCollum+Nance+Snell to NOP | Hart+Sato+Walker-Alex+Louzada+1st+2 2nds to POR - by DanSchwartzgan - 02-09-2022, 09:17 AM