Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 99, Clippers 114
(11-27-2019, 08:54 AM)mavsluvr Wrote: Bruisers have a history of not being especially effective in Carlisle's systems. But I agree that, at a minimum, they need a full-size center who can also move around well. I would not be opposed to keeping Powell around, but ideally, he would come off the bench, where he actually might provide an impactful punch.
I feel like you haven't met RC's Det or Indiana teams. Our championship team had a bruiser or two (I would call Butler, Stevenson and Kidd bruisers) and some tough nosed guys (JJB and TC) on it too. Just need a few guys that will be able to punch back when it comes to that. Luka is great with absorbing the damage, but he doesn't have the mindset that he could have to do this a bit too. I really think Favors and Crowder would be the perfect fit with these guys. In the sense that they're probably pretty gettable and fill the need we have. I think Adams is out of our price range of tradable assets (at least it seems that OKC is content with his contract), unless THJ makes his contract a non-issue.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 99, Clippers 114 - by ItsGoTime - 11-27-2019, 10:15 AM