Poll: Delon Nickname
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Timeskipper
40.00%
4 40.00%
4thDimension
20.00%
2 20.00%
Other
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Delon "Warp" Wright: All things from the 4th Dimension
(11-25-2019, 05:33 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Matches the eyetest as well.

Delon fits well with Brunson. What also works in short stints was Delon, Brunson + Curry.

As of right now Curry has the oddest fit on the team. But Carlisle cannot start him, he plays well gets I'll, his replacement is far better and then he isn't playing at all anymore.

Seth and Jalen are already the most difficult to handle personalities on the team.

I think you are mistaken on the personalities. Seth and Brunson are both team first guys. You will never hear about them complaining about their role. They are both second generation NBA players and understand how to be a pro since they were born. 

The only issue is politically, where Carlisle needs to make a decision. 

Seth got the long term contract this past summer, which is honestly the only reason why he's been pushed as much as he has. Jackson/Brunson have played better than him in far less time. They are also the youngest players on the team besides Luka and deserve to be rewarded with more consistent playing time.

Contrary to belief, I like Seth but he is arguably the most expendable player on the team.

EDIT: back to Delon, I vote timeskipper.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Delon "Timeskipper" Wright: All things from the 4th Dimension - by Fuerza1 - 11-25-2019, 05:46 PM