Poll: Delon Nickname
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Timeskipper
40.00%
4 40.00%
4thDimension
20.00%
2 20.00%
Other
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Delon "Warp" Wright: All things from the 4th Dimension
(11-25-2019, 05:09 PM)matt6715 Wrote: Him and Seth were about the only pairing I disagreed with from the Houston game.  Both of them were so passive out there.  Delon needs to spend him time next to Luka or Brunson so he can do what he does best.

I saw the same thing. Delon is a solid ball handler but I believe as the main, primary ball handler he struggles. Same thing happened in one of the NYK games iirc, which led to a big comeback for the opponent. 

Overall, Delon is as steady as it comes. His defense is a breath of fresh air and looks to be a great teammate on/off the court. Him and Brunson are the only two besides Luka who attack the basket, which is sorely needed when we shoot as many 3's as we do.

Delon is not a good shot creator though, which is why I think him as the sole initiator hurts; defenses aren't threatened by him.

His best pairing is with Brunson, they are a +17.9 when on the court together. His worst is with Seth "Starter" Curry at -13.6
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Delon "Timeskipper" Wright: All things from the 4th Dimension - by Fuerza1 - 11-25-2019, 05:28 PM