Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
83.33%
5 83.33%
Nuggets
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 37: DEN (18-17) vs DAL (19-18) | 103-89
(01-03-2022, 10:56 PM)Kammrath Wrote: My hopeful speculation is that the Mavs are going to make a trade (or two) coming up and they are playing the guys they are going to trade and FN will get a rotation spot afterward. Otherwise it is frustrating.

I’d say that speculation is very likely to be the case, though I don’t know that it is a guarantee that the French Prince will be here when the dust clears. He probably will be, don’t get me wrong. 

I just think they have a ton of those 2-3 types, and all of them have alluring strengths (when playing well). The fact that Kidd hasn’t simply picked his favorites and committed to them is very Carlisle, and exactly the type of thing that people used to bitch and moan about around here constantly. I think he is simply experimenting and tinkering.

Kind of feels like Josh Green and Ntilikina are fighting for the same spot right now, doesn’t it?

(01-03-2022, 11:00 PM)mvossman Wrote: They are not better without KP.  They are better when they don't do stupid stuff to cater to KP. 

I totally agree with this. It’s just that I have given up on the idea that he will adjust to them. That was sort of built into my take.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 37: DEN (18-17) vs DAL (19-18) | 103-89 - by KillerLeft - 01-03-2022, 11:00 PM