Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 0.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
60.00%
3 60.00%
Kings
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GAME 34: DAL (16-18) @ SAC (15-21) | 94-95 loss
(12-30-2021, 01:06 AM)SwisherPrice Wrote: The last offensive possession was a joke...especially considering they used their timeout for it. Very winnable game, the Kings have too much talent to be this mediocre though. A team with Fox, Hield, Haliburton, Barnes, and Holmes should not rely on Metu shooting 3/5 from three and making the game-winning shot to beat this Mavs roster

Yeah, my bigger problem was the last offensive possession and also DFS taking a foul that didn't really change the Kings plans.

On the last offensive play, I don't think there is much difference with the Kings getting the ball back with 4 seconds vs 9 seconds.  I would have been more aggressive.  Spread the floor and maybe you get a easier basket as the team thinks you are holding the ball and draining clock.  If the Mavs expected the Kings not to foul and the play was indeed to get KP the ball in the post, the play started way too late imo.

(12-30-2021, 01:14 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: Yeah, my bigger problem was the last offensive possession and also DFS taking a foul that didn't really change the Kings plans.

On the last offensive play, I don't think there is much difference with the Kings getting the ball back with 4 seconds vs 9 seconds.  I would have been more aggressive.  Spread the floor and maybe you get a easier basket as the team thinks you are holding the ball and draining clock.  If the Mavs expected the Kings not to foul and the play was indeed to get KP the ball in the post, the play started way too late imo.

https://twitter.com/jga41agher/status/14...6679980035
[-] The following 3 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft, mvossman, ReunionMav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 34: DAL (16-18) @ SAC (15-21) | 94-95 loss - by Chicagojk - 12-30-2021, 01:14 AM