Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 2.0 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
88.89%
8 88.89%
Blazers
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 33: DAL (16-17) @ POR (13-20) | 132-117 win
Fun game.   Time will tell if this has legs, but need to give Kidd and the team credit for treading water without their best player and a lot of regulars.    All the games they lost were close to...and mostly against good teams.  

That Portland team looks like a lost cause.   I know they are missing people, but short term and long term it doesn't look like a good situation.    The Lilliard Portland era looks like it is going to end soon.  Question is, will they let Dame pick his preferred destination?

The Portland defense was brutal, but give the Mavs credit.  Almost everyone looked good.  Green is so much better when the pace is fast and the ball is moving.  Having him go sit in the corner is a waste of his game.  I hope he earns minutes.  The more free he plays, the more things we will continue to see.   

Love the passing.  KP started it and everyone ran with it all night.   Teams are so much more difficult to defend when everyone is sharing the ball.  

I have been pretty impressed with a lot of these 10 day guys around the league.   They are all very good, but for different reasons have not been in the NBA.  Staying in the NBA is tough.  But a lot of these guys are taking advantage of these chances.  Most will be back in the G-league soon,  but they are fighting for a spot.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 33: DAL (16-17) @ POR (13-20) | 132-117 win - by Chicagojk - 12-28-2021, 09:07 AM