Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
69.23%
9 69.23%
Wolves
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 29: DAL (14-15) @ MIN (15-15) | 105-111 loss | 5-11 in last 16 gms
(12-19-2021, 08:56 PM)omahen Wrote: Mavs offense is so difficult to watch this season. 3-16 from three but still terrible spacing.

They are so hard to watch.   They have so few guys who can put pressure on defenses.  The one they have tonight, Brunson, looks like he was at the bar before the game.   Just a very limited team...and boring.  

20 percent from three again.   I am at the point when Sterling Brown shoots a wide open three not wondering if he will make it, but wondering how bad he will miss.  Or maybe he is just dedicating the game to Reggie Bullock?

Moses clunked some easily makeable shots when he was in, but he plays hard.   He looks different than the rest of our players too....I meant that as a good thing.   I know one thing....Powell on Townes is not the answer.

The more we try KP at the PF the more I realize it is a mistake.  Will the Mavs figure this out?   If he can't play 25 plus minutes as a center, then other moves need to be considered.   

I thought DFS had some nice moments in the first half.

It is nice we bring our G-league guy in and it looks like he fits our type....can't create off the dribble.  Lovely.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 29: DAL (14-14) @ MIN (14-15) | Dec 19, 7 pm | Mavs 4.5 pt & 3.0 pt dogs - by Chicagojk - 12-19-2021, 09:21 PM