Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IZTOK DIAGNOSES DECLINE OF MAVS OFFENSE
(12-17-2021, 01:37 PM)omahen Wrote: I really like Wood but I agree he is difficult to assess. We know we need a 3 point shooting guy next to KP, as long as they allow him to post up. I am affraid that all options with center (Sabonis also mentioned lately) will just not be good enough defensively, especially in the playoffs. I think a big wing is the guy they really should be playing next to KP. If they can't, then trade KP. Mavs don't have enough talent to get a respectable playoff spot playing suboptimal lineups.

I agree.  I think the piece I am envisioning is a PF who can play on the perimeter as well....more than a Center.   We have limited assets so we need to prioritize.  I think the center is much easier to find.    I am just not sure if there is a deal for that PF right now.    If not, we need to find a way to get better center play.   I think finding a short term solution will be available to us.    Even if that is just 15% better than what we already have.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IZTOK DIAGNOSES DECLINE OF MAVS OFFENSE - by Chicagojk - 12-17-2021, 02:09 PM
Nico Would Absolutely Know This - by WildArkieBoy - 12-17-2021, 08:54 PM