Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship"
(12-17-2021, 12:17 PM)fifteenth Wrote: We can file the first argument away, where we were talking about firing Donnie after 2007, if you want, and then start a new argument about firing him after 2010. Then you could bring in your 2008, 2009 and 2010 evidence! 

I was so mad after 2010 that I wanted to fire the whole organization except for Dirk and Roddy B! :-D

Glad they didn't the advice I posted back then!!!

Not sure why changing the argument to 2010 makes more sense, not really trying to move the goal posts in my thoughts. 2010 would have been just fine as well. Washington wanted rid of the guys they got rid of and wanted JHoward, that trade was still on the table for whoever would have come in after Donnie so not sure why changing Donnie to someone else negates the championship all of a sudden...all of Donnie's moves were on the table, plus some other moves that might have made the team even better (or worse, sure).
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship" - by ItsGoTime - 12-17-2021, 01:52 PM