Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship"
I found the article to be a bit too anti RC in that one could have written the same article and made Luka the villain of the piece. A brash 20 year old coming in, not getting along with a championship coach, even though the coach actually went out of his way to create an offense that catered to this new star. 

A lot of things were kinda known. The surprising thing was the DSJ one That part I am not 100% sold because there are at least a couple of instances that I can remember where DSJ took the clutch shot and Luka was visibly upset on the court. Even the Wes, Barnes, DeAndre freeze out seemed to happen because those guys felt that Luka was too demanding of the ball and wanting someone else to bring it up. Now they are making out that Luka and DSJ were best buddies and Luka wanted him here? I find that hard to believe. Also if Mosley was so beloved why was he not promoted to be the HC? 

Plus they traded all those veterans away because they were not happy with Luka hogging the ball. Now year 4 we are saying this team needs more veterans who can teach Luka to not hog the ball? Ironic. 

The bottom line is this is a rudderless boat right now because the man in charge Cuban has let it get to that point. That whole mess mentioned in that article should have had a quick fix if a decisive captain was at the helm.
[-] The following 2 users Like hakeemfaan's post:
  • fifteenth, khaled1987
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship" - by hakeemfaan - 12-15-2021, 11:22 PM