Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship"
I’m so done with the MBT-stuff, it’s not even getting to me anymore. I’m just glad 2/3 of the problem are gone although it‘s incredibly unfortunate that Cuban is still around doing his best to ruin the Luka era. 

Re Rick/Mitchell: that’s an equally pathetic attempt to make RC look good as the Donnie/Giannis stuff. If either one was convinced of the players they easily could have traded into the back end of the lottery. Pop gave up prime George Hill for the pick that ended up being Kawhi. Rick/Donnie never cared to sell of one of their precious veterans for young players so just shut the hell up. We have a full decade of their horrendous track record on these matters. 

These guys couldn’t even tank properly. 

The winning culture BS and their chase for the glorious 8th seed trophy and the right to get destroyed in the 1st round for a whole decade is their legacy. 

These guys tried everything in their power to ruin the Luka era and right now it’s actually looking pretty bleak.

Re MacMahon: he sure seems to have his agendas but he’s actually a pretty on point with reports like these unlike the rest of DAL toothless media like Townsend/Followill/Skin/Sefko. Half of these guys are employed by Cuban so you’re always gonna get the organization‘s spin. And Townsend probably saw how Price/Sefko got picked up by mavs.com so he’s not gonna burn any bridges either. The rest are some internet bloggers with limited audiences. 

I appreciate guys like MacMahon/Cato A LOT. They’ve at least been trying to shed some light on how shitty things have been around here since the championship.

The media coverage will only get harsher now that the national media is picking up on how insane it is that guys like Dwight Powell are still penciled in as starters alongside Luka.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JamesConway's post:
  • Fuerza1
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship" - by JamesConway - 12-15-2021, 06:31 PM