Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship"
(12-15-2021, 05:25 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: I don't say any of this to trash DSJ. If DSJ's departing Dallas was indeed a significant factor in Luka's supposedly becoming disaffected with the organization, then it's good to know why that was the case, whether DSJ was a franchise cornerstone or a competent starter or a guy who rarely saw minutes. I see this story as one more about Luka and Carlisle than DSJ, although I agree that a quick read could result in its being interpreted as a story about the Mavs having done DSJ wrong.

The problem is that it's all filtered through someone else's agenda, or at the very least someone else's memory. 

For example, "if DSJs departing Dallas was indeed a significant factor in Luka's supposedly becoming disaffected with the organization" then couldn't that be reframed to make the point that Luka would rather play with DSJ than with KP? Personally, I just don't believe that, and I'm not KP's biggest fan (shocking, I know). 
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth, hakeemfaan
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship" - by KillerLeft - 12-15-2021, 05:33 PM