Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship"
(12-15-2021, 05:24 PM)MangaAfterDark Wrote: Not including Jet is definitely a spicy take, and I am here for it hahaha. In all seriousness, the fanbase was always unfair to Jet since he was our defacto No2 after JHo started to decline. in my opinion, Jet was Jet and he suffered most of the backlash when we lost since he was not good enough in that role, but he was vindicated somewhat at the end when we won it all!!!

Jet was huge in the playoff run to the title.  I've got a lot of respect for him as a player, defensive lapses and all.  His personality rubs me the wrong way.  

I'm also overboard with DFS but he's the ultimate glue guy and the only dog on the team.  If he's trade or not resigned, we are going to miss the hell out of him.  I know everyone though Powell was going to be the torch bearer for Dirk's leadership and work ethic on the team, but I think DFS has quietly done that himself.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship" - by cow - 12-15-2021, 05:30 PM