Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship"
Good article, but not surpising and only a few new tidbits. I wouldn't put up with Rick's style in my profession, but I've always thought that it was kind of accepted in sports. But things are changing, and I think for the better. It would be a good thing for coaches to move away from bully tactics. 

I agree with the "no accountability" comment from above. It was a free-for-all with each individual having to carve out space for himself. The most glaring thing about Donnie is that he's not a part of the story. A real leader should be aware of what's going on and have the ability to manage it. 

Before Nico and Kidd, Cuban undercut Donnie, but then didn't manage the people that Donnie was supposed to manage (not defending Donnie). The only thing that can make things better is for Cuban NOT to do that to Nico. Cuban has to empower Nico and Nico has to manage his team, otherwise it's chaos, just like it has been.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fifteenth's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARTICLE: "Luka Doncic and Rick Carlisle: The dissolution of their relationship" - by fifteenth - 12-15-2021, 12:36 PM