Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIKE SHEDD GIVES COACHING PERSPECTIVE ON MAVS
(12-14-2021, 09:18 AM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: Ive said it quite a few times around here...save Luka-ball for the Playoffs.   You cant argue that Luka isnt super efficient.  On the other hand...I think teammates get bored/disengaged with his ball dominance night in and night out.  Not to mention it isnt as enjoyable of a product just watching one guy every night(Luka is amazing dont get me wrong).

I suggest Luka/Kidd/Mavs lay off the Luka usage a little and get others involved.   We still need to win games to make it to post season...but get others involved.   It can only help the team.   Chemistry becomes tighter and guys get in a rhythm and more comfortable with the ball in their hands which can only help in the playoffs.

I agree and Kidd stated before the season that Luka needs to trust his teammates more, implying he needs to share the ball better. However, the teammates have not rewarded his efforts at sharing and so now maybe he's gun shy about trusting teammates. 

Although it was against sub-par teams, these last two games have given everyone not Luka a chance to play effective basketball, which I hope is a confidence booster going forward. It also gives Luka a chance to feel better about how the other players can perform and hopefully improve team chemistry.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIKE SHEDD GIVES COACHING PERSPECTIVE ON MAVS - by michaeltex - 12-14-2021, 10:22 AM