Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIKE SHEDD GIVES COACHING PERSPECTIVE ON MAVS
(12-13-2021, 02:09 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: We just ended up back at the same point. 

I say the cast needs to be better but Luka needs to get rid of bad habits and control the things he can. 

You say yes Luka needs to control the things he can but the cast needs to be better. 

Luka can’t do anything about the cast being better. He can do everything about being the best Luka he can be. So he should be held accountable there.   I agree with you that it might not change anything right now. However the reason he needs to be held accountable there is that elite potential guys don’t necessarily win all the time. What they do is keep grinding and doing the things under their control, so that when the moment arrives they are ready to seize it. 

When I used to watch my kids play, I had always instructed them on how to move without the ball. Many times at lower levels other kids either have tunnel vision or don’t want to make the right play. So would the advice be for them to stop moving because it wouldn’t matter anyway or keep playing the right way because that then becomes a habit as opposed to forming bad habits?
What do we disagree on, hakeem? 

Seems like we both think Luka should do his best and the cast needs to be better.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIKE SHEDD GIVES COACHING PERSPECTIVE ON MAVS - by mavsluvr - 12-13-2021, 02:30 PM