Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIKE SHEDD GIVES COACHING PERSPECTIVE ON MAVS
(12-13-2021, 12:43 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: I don't take anything Reggie and Charles say very seriously, but I guess there are some who think they are the fount of all wisdom, so whatever floats your boat in that regard.

"I don't take anything Reggie and Charles say very seriously."...So what?

There was nothing in what is being said here that blindly endorses the TNT crew's comments just because they said it. (But if they - in the middle of their entertainment - got it right, then right is right.)

My observation and response was actually based on what the coaching staff (Mike Shedd) is telling us. There have been many opinions speculated from afar with no info, but the info from the staff is a better answer and guide to the truth of the situation -- and reading between the lines, it sounds like they see a problem. Whether they have a way to get it fixed remains to be seen.

You want to focus on whether Luka cares and is trying to change the situation. I don't think anyone besides Luka can answer that. But as to whether something needs to change, and is a concern, that we can know, and the answer is apparently yes.
[-] The following 3 users Like F Gump's post:
  • fifteenth, hakeemfaan, Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIKE SHEDD GIVES COACHING PERSPECTIVE ON MAVS - by F Gump - 12-13-2021, 01:07 PM