Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
57.14%
4 57.14%
Pacers
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 25: DAL (12-13) @ IND (12-16) | 93-106 loss | 3-9 in last 12
(12-11-2021, 08:21 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: Also, I am glad Green and Brown are both getting spot minutes.  I don't believe either are ready for primetime yet, but it doesn't hurt giving them a few minutes to see how they react over time (especially Brown).   

For Green, I would do what Toronto is doing with Banton.   I don't think Green is an every game option right now.  But maybe 2 out of 4 games he gets NBA minutes.  But I would also play him in G-league games and just throw minutes at him.   Banton is a consistent piece in Toronto rotation, but he is also playing in a handful of G league games where he is being asked to be the lead option.  I would do the same thing with Green.  Even if we played last night and again play on Sunday.   I would have Green go to wherever the legends play tonight and give him 30 minutes.  

I don't think the G-league is as important to Brown.  Brown is already a G-league HOF member.   He gets 20 and 20 in those games.   He just really needs to firm up his glue game (good rotations, being in the right spot, playing solid defense, etc).   I don't know if he gets this a lot in G-league games.

Considering what our center rotation is I would even go so far as to say maybe Brown is ready for primetime. Green still needs a lot of work, but he needs some minutes even if just to try to get him some trade value
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 25: DAL (12-13) @ IND (12-16) | 93-106 loss | 3-9 in last 12 - by MrGoat - 12-11-2021, 03:17 PM