Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIKE SHEDD GIVES COACHING PERSPECTIVE ON MAVS
Luka is much more dangerous with the little extra weight. He is bullying defenders in the paint much more than he used to before. If one doesnt see this, one is not observing the details. He is playing amazing basketball at this moment. He has developed the mid range game, which he didnt had entering the league, a lot more versatile player now. I wouldn't try to change anything. He is better with this weight he has now. Also this style will be way more effective in playoffs, when toughness increases and one on one intensive matchups increase as well.

If someone doesn't like how he looks. All i have to say, this game is about what you do with the ball, not how you look.

He is tired from not having a proper offseason, and from injuries, that is a different issue. He is known to start slow as shooter and grow as the season goes. That is likely to happen again. There are areas he can improve, FTs, starting shooting better at the start of the seasons etc. But all in all he is producing superstar performances consistently. We have 99 other problems.

I love how Brunson and KP play also. The rest of the team, really is not up to the standard of a great NBA team. We need more consistent players. Basically we have 3 consistent players, that you know will produce every given game, that is Luka, KP and Brunson. You cant contain these guys. The rest, is just all over the place and inconsistent. The hallmark of a player not able to produce to a standard of a championship level team is inconsistency. One moment THJ can explode and look like Ray Allen, and the next he is lost in many games. Suddenly comes back again shooting well. You cant trust that. Same with Bullock, and to large extent also DFS. The core to keep and build around is Luka, KP, Brunson. In my view. Rest, I would be willing to make available for trades right now if the right, fourth player can become available.
[-] The following 2 users Like burekemde's post:
  • ClutchDirk, Fuerza1
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MIKE SHEDD GIVES COACHING PERSPECTIVE ON MAVS - by burekemde - 12-11-2021, 02:34 PM