Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt RAPTOR & 2.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
57.14%
4 57.14%
Pacers
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 25: DAL (12-13) @ IND (12-16) | 93-106 loss | 3-9 in last 12
I am so disappointed in Hardaway this year.   I said it was a mistake to prioritize resigning him this offseason.   But I never expected him to play this poorly.   Very uneven on offense.  That is to expected.  I fully expect (hope) he is going to get in a better groove as the season goes on, but he just looks a little different out there this year.   It is defense where I think he has been brutal.   Defense was never his strong point but this year he appears lost.   He is a step slow, loses focus of his man, and consistently is attacked.  I think Luka and Hardaway have both been really bad.  They can be ok for periods, but the more teams probe them, the worse they get.  Add to this Brunson is not a plus defender and it is really tough.  Let me add though, Brunson is competing and doesn't have many mental errors on defense.   Plus he is a pretty solid defensive rebounder (so is Luka).
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 25: DAL (12-13) @ IND (12-16) | 93-106 loss | 3-9 in last 12 - by Chicagojk - 12-11-2021, 08:07 AM