Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SIMMONS AND VOULGARIS DISH ON THE MAVS
(11-27-2021, 08:19 PM)fifteenth Wrote: I don't like the idea of an organization not being able to tell a superstar what he needs to hear. Maybe I'm outa touch, but I don't think you can be afraid of people based in their status. That's a bad way to run things, and folks that are scared to tell people what they need to hear become enablers.

Well, Dirk has done that , at least before he was a consultant to the team.
Was asked few times about his advice to Luka, and he said he can't start working on what he eats soon enough.

But then again, in Dirk last season (Luka rookie year) Dirk said that Luka doesn't like to listen to him when he talks about "good old days" while KP is the one who listen and ask. Not sure if this extend to the advice. 

But Dirk and Kidd are HOF, and as talented as Luka he will be lucky to have a career like them and despite his insane talent, it will be tough for him to outrank Dirk in the all time great list (although he has legit chance) so if those 2 can't tell him that, that is on the organization. 

If they say it and he doesn't listen, it is on him
[-] The following 2 users Like khaled1987's post:
  • fifteenth, Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SIMMONS AND VOULGARIS DISH ON THE MAVS - by khaled1987 - 11-28-2021, 07:53 AM