Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.5 pt RAPTOR & 9.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
7 100.00%
Pelicans
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GAME 10: NOP (1-10) @ DAL (7-3) | 108-92 win
(11-08-2021, 11:11 PM)Chicagojk Wrote:  I just think Luka is not playing with any urgency out there.   And with him being our best player and the rest of the starters depend on him, things really bog down when he is not all world.   With our starting lineup, Luka really needs to be all world.  When he isn't, the offense really is tough to watch.    

If Frank keeps on having nice performances, Mavs may pick up the phone when Dragic is released eventually and contacts the Mavs with "who Dis"?  Jalen was great again.    My MVP for the first 10 games.   The teams looks very good every time he is in the game. 

SO MUCH good analysis, especially in the above. 

Luka has almost NO urgency right now, I think that is exactly the right word. Not sure if it is physical (conditioning or injury) or mental/heart. But it is really hurting the team right now. I am so surprised AND grateful they are 7-3 with how Luka has performed. I really think they could be 9-1 or 10-0 if Luka had been his best self. 

And Frank has been such a revelation! Everything about him right now is incredible....attitude, effort, offensive aggressiveness/unselfishness, defensive activity/intensity. As I have said elsewhere: if FN becomes what I think he can, the entire outlook of this roster changes. Adding one legit two-way NBA starter to this team would answer so many issues.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 10: NOP (1-10) @ DAL (7-3) | 108-92 win - by Kammrath - 11-08-2021, 11:17 PM