Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.5 pt RAPTOR & 9.5 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
7 100.00%
Pelicans
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GAME 10: NOP (1-10) @ DAL (7-3) | 108-92 win
That was a really bad Pelican team they put out there tonight.   Mavs looked like they took care of business but they have lapses where they allow teams to put quick runs together.   I just think Luka is not playing with any urgency out there.   And with him being our best player and the rest of the starters depend on him, things really bog down when he is not all world.   With our starting lineup, Luka really needs to be all world.  When he isn't, the offense really is tough to watch.    

If Frank keeps on having nice performances, Mavs may pick up the phone when Dragic is released eventually and contacts the Mavs with "who Dis"?  Jalen was great again.    My MVP for the first 10 games.   The teams looks very good every time he is in the game.   

I have liked things I have seen from Sterling Brown, but he can't make anything.  If he doesn't make shots, he won't keep that spot.  But I like some of the toughness things I have seen from him.  Bullock was very good tonight.   I like having a guy who is looking for his offense while on the floor.   

Willie continued his really bad play to start the season.    His minutes may drop when Maxi is back.   He needs to impact games more when he is in there.   Dwight would look really good as our fourth big.    He plays so hard every time he is on the court.   Some really nice passing by KP.  Lets keep that up.  Even with a rough shooting game, he impacted the game.   He really needs to get better balance and withstand some contact in the paint though.   Good game overall though.  

I don't think it has bit them yet this year, but the free throw shooting percentage continues to be a concern.   I would like to see them raise that percentage over the next few weeks.   Especially as they are going on the road.  Can't keep on giving those points away. 

I have always liked Josh Hart.  Tough player.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 10: NOP (1-10) @ DAL (7-3) | 108-92 win - by Chicagojk - 11-08-2021, 11:11 PM