Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAACP sends letter to players to not sign with Texas teams. Mavs included
(11-02-2021, 10:03 AM)ballsrchr Wrote: One BIG problem I see now with the newer immigrants--legal and illegal (I still call them illegal aliens)--are that when they come to America they are not coming to be "American" citizens. They are bringing "their" country with them.  That's a big can of worms.  

I am not going to comment on illegal immigration, I believe each country has the right to protect itself and its boarder.

But regarding the "legal immigrants" I wonder why it is a problem if they bring their country with them? 

I mean USA enforce its culture on the world more than any other country else, whether it is through business, media, social media, movies etc. I find very few Americans deciding to not "bring their country" when they live out of the states.  Sometimes they go as far as challenging the culture and laws just because they feel protected by their passport. 

If they obey the law, pay their taxes and do their job well, I don't see why they can't be who they are, even if it isn't American.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NAACP sends letter to players to not sign with Texas teams. Mavs included - by khaled1987 - 11-02-2021, 11:09 AM