Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAACP sends letter to players to not sign with Texas teams. Mavs included
As someone who moved to Colorado years ago and has voted in both states, the entire conversation is hilarious to me because all we do here is vote by mail and the entire process is safe and secure.  We've never had any issues with fraud, this country has allowed voting by mail since the Civil War so it's weird that we're all of the sudden very alarmed by it.  

The state knows where I'm registered to live, they send me a ballot, I have time to actually sit and research the propositions in front of me, I sign it, drop it off and they send texts non stop to ensure that it's me and allow me to claim fraud if need be.  It's not rocket science, we should encourage people to vote instead of putting obstacles (no matter how tiny) in the way.

And for the record, I think mouth pieces like Rachel Maddow are just as awful as folks like Tucker Carlson (who also uses the phrase "Traditional America" a lot...), I've just always thought the conversation around voting should be how can we get more votes, because such a small population of the country actually votes because there's way more people than you think who view it as a giant hassle.  It's crazy that we're so party driven that states don't even pretend to be inclusive if it means a fair fight.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NAACP sends letter to players to not sign with Texas teams. Mavs included - by StrandedOnBeauboisHill - 11-01-2021, 04:25 PM