Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAACP sends letter to players to not sign with Texas teams. Mavs included
(10-29-2021, 05:22 PM)embellisher Wrote: @"RasheedsBigWhiteSpot", you've truly been impacted in a way that most persons of any color have not, due to a physical condition. 

I applaud you for not letting a disability keep you from doing what most of us take for granted. Obviously a person with a disability deserves as much to right as an able bodied person, but that doesn't negate the fact that there are provisions to make it possible, even if they are a hassle to go through. 

Embellisher, I applaud your thoughtful and, in my opinion, courteous reply to RBWS. Seriously, I do. 

Obviously teams like the Mavs or Longhorns deserve a level playing field when it comes to attracting athletes to join them But that doesn’t negate the fact that there are ways the Mavs and Longhorns can get those athletes to join, even if it is more difficult for them—given the recent bad press—than for their competitors in states where government actually cares about how its actions are perceived. 

See what I did there?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NAACP sends letter to players to not sign with Texas teams. Mavs included - by Jommybone - 10-29-2021, 07:56 PM