Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 2.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
77.78%
14 77.78%
Hawks
22.22%
4 22.22%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ ATL (1-0) | 113-87 loss
ZH: I did want to touch on Dallas just also as well since you guys do start with them on Thursday night. You spent 73 games with Dallas, basically a complete season back a couple years ago. Obviously they’ll be a little bit different now with Jason Kidd as coach, but kind of what do you expect knowing Luka [Doncic] is almost the entire team offensively? What can you kind of help the guys with or just anything you would look for knowing that you know Luka better than anyone else on the team?

DW: Yeah, I mean he’s going to do what he’s gonna do, he has the ball the whole game dictating all the game offensively. I just think that if we can not let Tim Hardaway Jr. put up big numbers and guys like Jalen Brunson put up big numbers, because Luka is going to get his. So we just have to neutralize the role players. I think that that’s going to be more most important, and also just taking care of the ball.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 1: DAL (0-0) @ ATL (0-0) | Oct 21, 6:30pm | Mavs 4.0 pt & 2.5 pt dogs - by Hypermav - 10-21-2021, 10:02 AM