Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRESEASON GAME 3: DAL (3-0) @ CHO (1-3) | 127-59 win
(10-13-2021, 06:21 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: Josh Green.  

Fantastic pass to the corner to Brown before Brown got there.

Met at the rim and doesn’t know what to do…TO

Fantastic windmill dunk on fast break

Edit:

Then almost air-ball

Then nice no-look to KP on the break

When people mention Green has no feel for the game, I completely disagree.  He sees the court very well for such a young player.   His biggest area for improvement is putting the ball in the basket.  Both with open threes and off the dribble.  Every time he dribbles towards the basket, he is looking for the pass and not for his shot.  If he can develop a dribble game, this will really open up the rest of his game.  Right now it is not pretty.   I feel Green is a similar personality and play style as Dwight Powell.  Both appear to have no ego, play hard all the time, and really well liked by the rest of the players.    Green is just a higher rated prospect at similar age.  Although Green plays a position where there is a greater need for high skill level. 

I think Brunson is going to have a very good year.  He looks so poised out there.  I agree with the announcers too...he should definitely get minutes with Luka.  I think a Luka, an healthy KP, and Brunson is going to be tough to stop on offense.   

Really tough to make much out of that game.   Hornets were dogs tonight.   Glad a lot of the Mavs got minutes.   I thought Carlik again outplayed Jacquri.   I really hope they find a way to keep Hunt on the G-league roster.  There is something there if he can develop a better perimeter game.   Moses Brown has some wow moments and then moments when you realize how raw he is.    I think he is worth investing in for a year though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PRESEASON GAME 3: DAL (2-0) @ CHO (1-2) | Oct 13, 5:30 pm - by Chicagojk - 10-13-2021, 09:34 PM