Poll: Who should start?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
THjr
57.58%
19 57.58%
Curry
42.42%
14 42.42%
Both
0%
0 0%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Massacre] Semi Serious Battle: Curry vs. Hardaway who starts.
(11-21-2019, 01:21 PM)TXBamanut Wrote:
(11-21-2019, 11:20 AM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Curry is nice as a starter, but I think Hardaway fits better with the starters as his personality let's him adjust much better when paired with better players than him. He has a hard time taking a backseat and staying within himself when paired with the bench players.

Curry might perform better with the starters than with the bench, as the bench currently has a logjam of ballhandling guards.

Or let them start both.

Porzingis, THjr, Curry, Doncic, Finney-Smith

Let the muddy battle begin!! Angel

No offense....Stop falling in love with the anamoly.  Carlisle called Curry the starter last night after the game, and said that he won't lose his starting job because he was sick with an injury.

Also...I'm not buying this THJ.  He took 7 shots...amazing.  Expecting that to keep up is like expecting us to keep winning by 40, imho.

Seems to me like you are offended by the THjr campaign, which isn't all that serious. 
What I'm serious about is that starting might be his best fit. He isn't a good bench player. Has nothing to do with the golden state game.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Massacre] Semi Serious Battle: Curry vs. Hardaway who starts. - by SportPsychMav - 11-21-2019, 01:33 PM