Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PRESEASON GAME 2: LAC (1-2) @ DAL (2-0) | 122-114 win
Yeah put me on “Team Positive”.  Lots of good stuff here.  

KP’s aggressiveness was the biggest highlight.  It was obvious in both ends of the court.  Aside from the offense trying to get him the ball, he also attacked on defense.  My biggest gripe about him last year is that he would shy away from contact when he was on defense and wouldn’t even challenge a lot of shots.  Two steals and three blocks shows what I believe is more of a change in mental state than physical.  Maybe it is just confidence going into this season fully healthy?

Omo was great, too.  And it’s not like he was just knocking down open jump shots.  A lot of his shots were off of hard cuts in the lane.  Showed poise with a little hesitation move in the lane.  Body control on the reverse layup from a Luka assist in traffic.  Aggressiveness on defense with a steal while picking up full court.  A full court assist on a fast break.  Power and athleticism on at least one dunk. Oh and rewatch his rebound on the Boban 3 attempt - he pushed his guy about 6 feet from the other side of the basket to get that.  We have to remember that some of this was done against guys who won’t be in the NBA in a week, but I’m sold on this guy.

Then there is also the camaraderie.  All of them look excited to be together - even Luka and KP are on the same page
[-] The following 4 users Like soog's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, Jommybone, michaeltex, SleepingHero
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PRESEASON GAME 2: LAC (1-2) @ DAL (2-0) | 122-114 win - by soog - 10-09-2021, 09:39 AM