Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRESEASON GAME 1: UTA (0-2) @ DAL (1-0) | 111-101 WIN
Good to see basketball back again.   I was most disappointed in Green last night.  He needs to be more than a 0 on offense.   Even when he was playing with the G-league guys he didn't show any offense.  A few times he tried to create he looked so rushed.   Playing with Luka, KP, and Hardaway he is going to be the fifth option, but he needs to find ways to get buckets when he has the chance.  When he is playing with the G-league guys he needs to be more of a factor.   He needs those reps.   Not sure how he gets them.

I am really intrigued by Hunt.   I like him more than Jones, who was also good last night.   Hunt may be one of the fastest players running the wing.   He needs plenty of development and if he doesn't improve his perimeter game he probably isn't an NBA player.  But if he does, he is an interesting prospect.  All in all, I was impressed with Eugene, Hunt, Jones, JRoc (even if he shots did not go in) and Moses.  All seemed to be mature out on the court and looked the part.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PRESEASON GAME 1: UTA (0-2) @ DAL (1-0) | 111-101 WIN - by Chicagojk - 10-07-2021, 08:05 AM