Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Prediction: We will Start a Traditional Center
(09-28-2021, 07:58 AM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: Half the league starts a big who can’t shoot 3’s.  I bet they figure it out.

Maybe I'm stuck in the mindset of the offense I've seen recently with the Mavs. I mean, Tyson Chandler and Shawn Marion shared floor time, and Matrix wasn't shooting the 3 much at that time. 

The thing is, I just don't know what DP is doing if he's not setting screens. His whole career finally got traction when he started setting screens and catching lobs. He seemed to be a failed project until the day, sometime after Christmas of DSJ's rookie year, the Mavs finally took him off the perimeter on offense and let him be the screen setter. I'd love to see KP setting screens! If KP is the screen setter then Maxi seems to make more sense with KP. 

But if they make KP and DP work, with KP setting screens, then that's great. It means I get to learn something. And I do acknowledge that if I can't imagine something that doesn't mean it can't happen. I am, afterall, not a basketball professional, or even a good amature.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fifteenth's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prediction: We will Start a Traditional Center - by fifteenth - 09-28-2021, 08:19 AM