Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
56.76%
21 56.76%
no
43.24%
16 43.24%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
poll 2.0 you still trading KP for Simmons?
As for Dallas there is but 1 question: Is Ben Simmons more talented than the rest of the roster (sans Luka)? IF the question is yes, you make the trade and put him in the best situation to be successful offensively. I don't know that I mind 14-20 mpg of Ben Simmons trying to be Ben Simmons we all know and loathe when Luka sits. At this point he has to understand fit with Luka for other 28-30 mpg. In the Clipper series Ben Simmons would have made the difference because it would have forced a Kawhi or PG13 to do the fouling everyone is so scared of seeing, and Dallas would have had another "Beverly is too small" ball handler to keep him out of the way.

I want Simmons here to see what the Dirk effect might be on him - Kidd himself improved his shooting in Dallas (2nd time) and when he was a young player here people cringed when he shot from outside. The best improvement would come from the FT line and mid-range.

I don't think KP and a boatload of picks are the right price, but somewhere in the middle the answer is yes.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: poll 2.0 you still trading KP for Simmons? - by SkenfromLMF - 09-04-2021, 10:45 AM