Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
56.76%
21 56.76%
no
43.24%
16 43.24%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
poll 2.0 you still trading KP for Simmons?
(09-02-2021, 09:42 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote:
Your attitude would be bad too if your coach and franchise player threw you under the bus
. Attitudes can be corrected and adjusted in the right environment.  I think Simmons would be perfect for Dallas as a secondary ball-handler and playmaker to take some pressure off Luka. Plus, he's a elite defender and can cause havoc on the perimeter and passing lanes. Did I mention he's a good rebounder as well?

Can I ask what your game plan would be to get Simmons more active shooting/scoring/shooting 3's?

Seems like the kid has been asked for 6 years from fans, media and the Philly organization to incorporate shooting into his skillset.  He is 6 years behind now.

Everyone is acting like throwing the kid under the bus is some absolute "you cant go there" with an employee.   What else is there to do?   Nothing else was working.   So keeping things behind closed doors and just trading him away is the "right" move?

People can argue that Doc and Joel hurt Simmons trade value which hurt Philly...that you just cant throw your employee/player/teammate under the bus...blah blah blah.  After 6 years it was time to be unconventional with Simmons.

Doc, Joel, the media....all did Simmons and his future team a favor by letting him know how important it is for him to incorporate shooting into his skillset.  Passing too much can hurt your game.

Now...Simmons grows from this.   Or...the league knows who he is and what his true ceiling is and he wont get another Max contract.

The kid has so much damn potential...throwing him under the bus is a minor event if it squeezes Simmons true potential out of him.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: poll 2.0 you still trading KP for Simmons? - by dynamicalVoid - 09-03-2021, 07:20 AM