Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
56.76%
21 56.76%
no
43.24%
16 43.24%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
poll 2.0 you still trading KP for Simmons?
(09-02-2021, 10:41 AM)Thukydides Wrote: If I´m a GM of a team interested in him, I just tell the Sixers: "take my offer or let this go into the season or deep into the playoffs" Only if one other team is desperate, this could resolve itself. I´m curious: if you think Mccollum would be a good get for the Sixers, would you take him for KP straight up too?

I think you are undervaluing the numbers. Philly would be negotiating with many teams and some definitely desperate. Just for example Sacramento and Minnesota. Philly can push both - "if you don't add this and that we will trade him to the other team. Than factor in many other teams desperate to move up after years in hell.

As for McCullom. He is older but less injury prone, so I would think it is reasonably fair trade. Problem would be that straight up trade leaves a big hole at center position.  If it is McCullom and Nurkic for lets say KP and Brunson, I think it could be something that makes sense. I think Portland would have a hard time explaining to Lillard how KP (perceived as very bad contract around the league) justifies trading his best friend, although he might be a better fit for Lillard.
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • Thukydides
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: poll 2.0 you still trading KP for Simmons? - by omahen - 09-02-2021, 10:52 AM