Poll: Simmons for KP straight up, do you pull the trigger?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
56.76%
21 56.76%
no
43.24%
16 43.24%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
poll 2.0 you still trading KP for Simmons?
(09-02-2021, 10:08 AM)Thukydides Wrote: I think it´s interesting that for none of you the fact that the Sixers have absolutely no negotiating leverage is a factor. This was my main reason to put up another poll.

I don't think that is the case. Sixers have a solid position, imho. There are many teams looking for Simmons services and if Sixers move away from Lillard/Beal "dreams", they will have plenty of suitors competing with each other. I doubt KP is something that would be interesting for Sixers based on their needs. They should be looking for PG and guard/wing shooters. 

McCullom is certainly an interesting player for them, but I think Sixers would want more. McCullom is older and imho less valuable. Problem - Portland locked all their picks with the Nance trade and they don't really have so much interesting youngsters. Can they convince Sacramento for Haliburton/Hield or Fox? Minnesota with Russel and (a lot of) other stuff. San Antonio has a bunch of interesting young guards. Even Love + Sexton plus a bunch of stuff could be interesting.

(09-02-2021, 09:56 AM)DallasMaverick Wrote: Good offensive players get paid better than good defensive players.  By that measure alone, KP should win.

That is true. But Simmons is like top5 in defense and KP is like top50 in offense, if we are very generous and forget the playoff fiasco.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: poll 2.0 you still trading KP for Simmons? - by omahen - 09-02-2021, 10:20 AM