Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Prediction: We will Start a Traditional Center
(08-30-2021, 06:57 AM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: Some of our best offensive lineups the last two seasons with KP have also included a rim rolling center.  Also, there are other things to be run besides KP in the corner and Powell or Willie setting screens.

Yes, yes. We've been over this for over a year now - I agree! I'm a Powell fan too, remember? 

But, KP was NOT as involved as he (and many here) wanted him to be when they played that way (with Powell). I honestly don't think this is very debatable at this point. That's all I'm saying - it has to be factored into our thinking somewhere, right? 

Also, if the team is to be built around Luka's pick and roll game, which I suppose isn't a known thing now that Kidd is here but sure seems like the best way forward, given all of Luka's previous experience and how the roster is set up, what other things do you see them implementing that have the ball in KP's hands, but are NOT negatively impacted by the presence of someone like WCS? I'm always eager to learn new things.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prediction: We will Start a Traditional Center - by KillerLeft - 08-30-2021, 08:52 AM