Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If We Are Done, Are We Finished?
Exceptional analysis. I read the Athletic piece and wondered where Dallas stands post-FA. Thank you for putting this together. The Bullock addition looks to be sneaky good and I think a lot of fans will be really surprised when they see him play. I really like the DFS-Bullock-THJ rotation on the wing and there won't be such a huge drop off in shot making when THJ is off. Bullock has a similar quick release and he's not afraid to let it fly.

Keen observation regarding the 9th man. I like S Brown. That's a big addition if he shoots 40%. 

Will be interesting to see how Kidd handles the guard rotation and Burke's minutes. I think they're grooming Green and Hinton here but if Green plays he'll probably just be asked to stand in the corner and cut, at least until he can make a shot consistently. I don't think Hinton has NBA talent. We'll see. 

Will also be interesting to see what Kidd does with WCS and to a lesser extent Boban and Brown. Boban will likely have a similar role and one can only hope Kidd is as creative in situational substitutions as Carlisle was. One thing about Carlisle is he knew how to maximize positive match ups for role players. Brown may not make the team. 

I do wonder who starts next to KP. Does Kidd go back to Powell or Kleber? Does he start DFS at PF? That may be the biggest question of the offseason.
[-] The following 3 users Like vfromlmf's post:
  • ClutchDirk, DanSchwartzgan, ReunionMav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: If We Are Done, Are We Finished? - by vfromlmf - 08-13-2021, 08:26 AM
RE: If We Are Done, Are We Finished? - by sefant - 08-14-2021, 02:15 AM
RE: If We Are Done, Are We Finished? - by sefant - 08-14-2021, 08:18 AM
RE: If We Are Done, Are We Finished? - by Mapka - 08-14-2021, 08:35 AM
RE: If We Are Done, Are We Finished? - by omahen - 08-14-2021, 09:03 AM
RE: If We Are Done, Are We Finished? - by Mapka - 08-14-2021, 09:25 AM
RE: If We Are Done, Are We Finished? - by omahen - 08-14-2021, 10:26 AM
RE: If We Are Done, Are We Finished? - by sefant - 08-14-2021, 02:56 PM